Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THIS IS A TEST


My apologies for this not being an actual post. I’m working on a technical problem and need to test a possible solution. For some time now, I’ve been aware that some readers (but not all, mind you) see weird symbols and notation that say, in part “support Empty Paras.” There’s a number of things on my personal social and political agenda that I am happy to support, but Empty Paras – I’m not even sure what an Empty Para is much less know if they deserve my support.

Anyway, for those who see them, they are no doubt distracting. And to me, they are annoying, because I’m sure that what they are saying about me behind my back is: this chick don’t know diddly-squat about computers. Well, ya got me there. But yesterday I had a conversation with a fellow blogger who suggested a possible solution. Hence the test.

Okay I think I have nattered on here enough, and given those pesky notations enough opportunity to show up. So, if you used to see them and now you don’t, it means the possible solution was just the ticket. If they’re still there, then it’s back to square one. Either way, I thank you for your kind patience.

No comments: