Sian at Spin a Song of Sixpence has nominated me for a blog award, and I couldn’t be more delighted! Many thanks to her; it’s extra special coming from a blogger I read every day and admire very much!!
Here are the rules she sent as well:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award
4. Put links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Here are the seven blogs I’m nominating:
1) Amputated Moon This is real poetry - articulate, lyrical, often intense, and very rewarding, accompanied by equally artful images
2) Quiet Paths I have been listening to Christine’s (and Matthew’s) music for about a dozen years, and am also a happy regular reader of her blog – it’s an engaging mix of her insightful musings and poems, beautiful photography, and always some really neat surprises.
3) Keep the Coffee Coming To say that this blog is an eclectic mix of music, memories and anecdotes doesn’t begin to define its appeal. Kat features mainly folk, blues and oldies, but isn’t bound by those categories, so you never know. And her reminiscing is always a pleasure.
4) Poetikat’s Invisible Keepsakes Another Kat – she writes with the soul of a humorist; a little wry, a little playful. And she can also tug at your heartstrings! She also has a new blog for vintage era pop culture –lots of fun!
5) Almost There This is a wonderful blog with heart, courage, social conscience, plus a full measure of art and good humor. Bobbie (if you’ll forgive my Yiddish gender-bending) is a real mensch!
6) Writing in FaithA beautiful blog to look at and to read. Sandy’s words - especially the poems - and images just vibrate with joy and deep love for the things she writes about; nature, people, life, and Life.
7) Your Fire Ant I haven’t been reading this blog very long, I only just discovered it. But what I’ve read so far has sent me dipping back into the archives from time to time. This is a blog to linger over and savor. Fire Ant doesn’t post all that often, but when he/she does, it is like someone just gave you a gift of something really beautiful that you weren’t even aware of wanting, but now here it is, in your hand.
13 hours ago