Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WHAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US CAN DO, RIGHT NOW


Many of you already have Avaaz badges on your blogs, as I do (top right). I have been on the Avaaz email list for a while now, and greatly appreciate the opportunity they offer to keep me informed about joining world actions, and for making it so quick and easy to make my voice heard but providing 'click and send' emails to government and other world leaders. This morning I received an email from Avaaz with a message to US President-elect Barack Obama (Oh, I love the sound of that!) to give not only well-deserved congratulations, but give a pledge support for his administrative agenda. Avaaz has erected a wall in Washington where our names and messages, both the generic one provided, and/or a personal message of your own words, will be posted for all to see. Please, I would urge you to take the time to visit the Avaaz site and add your name. In fact, I would urge you to put your name on the Azaaz mailing list as well, and add your voice to chorus from the whole world on many timely issues.

Click here for Avaaz



Prayer flag photo from Shutterstock

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I've done it! Thanks for the info!

Dianne said...

I'm on my way! thanks

Giggles said...

Me too!! Thank you!!

magiceye said...

a noble thought indeed!

will do!

kesslerdee said...

Thanks! Great idea!